Ubuntu eg in mansoura

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 00:17:36 UTC 2010

I was in Mansoura University giving a session in the same CAT event
last Thursday. I deliberately wore the ubuntu-eg T-Shirt to grab
attention towards the fact that there is a LoCo team, and yes it did
indeed grab the attention and lots of interested students came to me
with questions and were willing to take part. What I want to say here,
is that my goal was actually to make some people interested in making
a "branch" of the LoCo team in Mansoura.
Whether we cooperate with other teams or existing open source
communities is indeed a good thing, but the real goal - at least mine
- is to expand the LoCo team, and to cover the largest geographical
area in Egypt possible, and I think that should be the goal of anyone
trying to talk about the LoCo team and raise awareness of Ubuntu in
Egypt.

>>> http://anaas.blogspot.com/