Please Evaluate this, coz I really have no time (LinuxAC guy+ Ubuntu-EG + TV)

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy.linux at gmail.com
Sat May 15 05:27:30 UTC 2010

AA

My verrrrrrry special and dear Ubuntu-EG Team,

First of all, I want to say "sorry" for not replying (or actually reading)
any messages .... emte7anat ba2a w keda :D rabena ystor 3aleeeena Kollena
:D

However, today (I was having a quick look over my FB messages and I found
this)

Wael Magdy <http://www.facebook.com/wmagdy> May 13 at 3:02pm

hi mahmoud iḿ wael magdy the guy form linuxAC I want to get your contacts to
arrange TV show about ubuntu Egypt

this is my contacts 0109943300

Kindly review it and contact the guy and see what he wants :) coz I really
don't have anytime !

yourS
FawzY

p.s: ed3ooooooooly anga7 :D