GTUG friends

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:15:21 UTC 2010

Hi Sam,
I fully agree. I believe that cross-polination between groups is inevitable, and this would indeed be beneficial as long as it remains on individual basis, it is volunteer work after all.

Anyway, we reached an agreement with the interested GTUG members and they are not going to use a custom logo for the event. Yet they are free to informally advocate their group though. (E.g. During their talk they can refer to their group if they want to)

Regards,
Mohammed