EGLUG event

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy at ymail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:27:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm in too isA :) ...

About  what john have said, I completely agree with him :) however I was just going to send this message to u :) but sth delayed me :)

"Dear Ubuntu-eg team,

previously this year we have organized a "full" event for our small team to carry out but we had a problem in the "place" to hold it :) ... now, the good news is that reserving a hall at Cairo Uni. Faculty of Engineering is a real easy task :) anyway, I want to suggest a release party by the beginning of may (just after the release and after midterms too :) )"

bas u john saba2teny ba2a :D
el mohem now that we can just hold it at CU :) and I totally agree with u that we have to start working on it as soon as possible!

regards
M. Fawzy