Website beta launch

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:42:38 UTC 2010

Can u please report what is exactly happening to u ?
Cause I can't see the problem. The problem with Saudi was that he didn't
user the one-time login link sent to his email when he registered.

Anyway, I guess we had a problem with sending emails. I fixed a week ago. If
you want I will delete ur user so we can recreate the scenario.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Jonathan N. Hindi <jonathan.hindi at gmail.com