Faculty of Engineering summer training

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy.linux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 19:23:21 UTC 2010

hhhh akeed I didn't mean "welcoming" literally :D ... welcome is a package
of services that include, helping in answering Questions during the session,
passing attendance and bla bla bla :D ..... during the course which Mahmoud
and I held during the mid-year vacation we had guys to do this :D.......
actually I don't do such stuff so frequently, bas I cannot give some
"official" Etisalat training u know :D... however on the "unofficial" side,
I will "refine" ur material, with ours too and repeat our mid-year course
isA :D-- provided that other guys that helped b4 would agree :D that's all
:D

P.S: srry for the untidy text :d ... bas ana already nayem now :D :D