F O C U S ....

Mahmoud Darweash mahmoud.darweash at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 09:37:48 UTC 2010

Great if we have E-Marketers in the team....

I've the skill & experience (ISA) to present a stand up comedy in front of
audience. Sure we need a lot of workshops and i need to get an
evalutation/approval about the performance by the team before presenting it
in front of people. Don't worry about neither the Scripts nor the music &
sound effects. consider them Done ;)

wait for a series of videos , we'll have branded characters to use in our
shows..... we will Rock ;)

Wish me luck i got an exam after 4 hours ! :D

           Mahmoud Darweash
        Mobile Solutions Engineer