F O C U S ....

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 23:34:25 UTC 2010

Hi Sensiva,

isA we will have the basic portal ready by Wednesday. We are supposed to use
our own personal accounts on youtube/vimeo ..etc and just post the link on
the portal at least as a beginning. This will be much easier as we discussed
before. The other option that I didn't check yet was having
a collaborative channel on vimeo, but we needed to check on the limits and
stuff.

Sorry I had to much to do the last 2 weeks.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.