unknown banned from the team

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:09:02 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine just found out this #ubuntu-meeting IRC log. In that
meeting they were discussing unknown's
ubuntu membership.
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/06/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.html

In that meeting Sam referred to himself as the team leader, and he pointed
out clearly that he is mentoring us
and that we are all in the learning stage. And he made it clear that he is
actually the only one doing any work,
he even referred to a meeting he did not attend to ( the web site discussion
meeting 2 weeks ago ). Plus when
he was asked for testimonials, he said he couldn't get any because we all
don't know English!

Read the rest of log yourself, just search for Harddisk

In this team we don't tolerate liars. That's why I deactivated his
membership from the launchpad team page, and
unsubscribed him from this mailing list. Beside that I contacted the Ubuntu
LoCo council to take proper actions
toward Sam.

I hope you all understand.

Best regards,