Call for Inkscape geeks

unknown unknown at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 00:53:42 UTC 2010

First option, sudo aptitude install dia ,
http://projects.gnome.org/dia/exempl.html

or create your diagraom in Openoffice Draw and download these templates,
http://www.lautman.net/mark/coo/index.html

or you could use Kivio part of the KOffice package,
http://www.artistx.org/site2/images/stories/kivio2.png

or free online diagram creator gliffy, http://www.gliffy.com/

:)