Team approval

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy.linux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:30:53 UTC 2010

@ A. Toulan,

well, I've never expected things to go this quick :)..... but I'll start
working on it right now :).... the main scratches are ready from our CU
workshop and I may combine it with some of the presentations used in the
summer training :D .... hoping it will be done by tomorrow. However, TODAY
isA I'll send u the outline :).... please guys suggest any points that u see
IMPORTANT :)

also, depending on what I've read about LVAD is that it teaches programming
to youngsters :D so, I think their Linux course should be as bright as their
little minds are supposed to be .... I'm not talking of overdose here :D bas
a3taqed we should include some "real Linux" points here :)

Fawzy