Team approval

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 11 23:39:35 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have started writing our approval application. You can find it here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/ApprovalApplication

As you can see the application has several sections, and the 2 most
important ones are the Roadmap and Experience. We are doing fine
in the experience section, although I think it's not complete yet.

The Roadmap section is what we really need to focus on. Therefore I
am suggesting to have a meeting on the IRC next Friday 2:30 PM isA.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/Meetings/Agendas/2010-07-16

We should all try to attend, as this is a very important meeting that
will decide a good portion of our future ( I feel so dramatic :D )

One more thing we need to discuss is our branding. We have to make
sure that we are following Ubuntu branding guidelines for our logo.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Official?action=show&redirect=Artwork/VisualIdentity
Jonathan, Anas can u please verify that our logo is following the guidelines
?

P.S : You can use this to write your ideas. Any kind of ideas, specially
the crazy ones. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/IdeaPool

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.