last news

Amahdy mrjava.javaman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 02:32:14 UTC 2010

It's mostly ~99% Micro$oftish (you can download the agenda), but personally
I find it useful to attend and see what they have ... though, I'm not quite
sure yet if I'll be able to attend, it's hard to know my exact schedule
after more than 2 months from now :)

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amahdyabdelaziz