last news

Anas Emad anas.emad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 23:50:53 UTC 2010

hi everybody

this mail will contain some news ok ?

   - Ubuntu Install Festival @ Ofok
   is Done , Fedback is good , the students there from Tanta university want
   us to make event there soon
   thanks everyone for event

   Thanks : Mahmoud Fawzy, Ahmed Araby, Abdel Rahman Ghanem, Mohamed Awad,
   Jonthan, All Our Member help us to make event

   - Ubuntu Volunteer Meeting in Mansour is Done  >> will publish wiki page
   soon about our meeting agenda
   Welcome my brother Dr Hamza and Ahmed Fawzy to our team
   i am very sad because some people who was suggest the idea of meeting and
   reply of mail don't come .. and don't send any apology or anything so ..

   - ArabNet: Our member meet there, me and magie and ibrahim sakr and ahmed
   helmy and another one

and i think if we can meeting there with t-shirts next time :) maybe

everybody here

   - Be Proud to be Ubuntu user , Ubuntu Lover
   - Talk to people about Our Team
   - Spread Ubuntu CDs and send to us numbers of cds.
   - help people to start use ubuntu anyone anywhere anytime

everybody here

   - *Cairo Code Camp

   everybody Try to wear Our T-shirt (print your own t-shirt )*
   *
   *Can we contact orginzer of event and Our Team take Session about* IDE &
   Editors On Ubuntu* or *How Code On Ubuntu* or anything like that to
   Egyptians developers there
   so who can help us in this VIP mission ?

   *
   *
   - *Cairo ICT

   **
   everybody Try to wear Our T-shirt (print your own t-shirt )*

          meet you there

Please everyone Here use ubuntu

Egypt wait us to tell everybody about ubuntu and spread freedom culture

2011 is year for open source and for ubuntu, android , ...

so

we should make more efforts

Simple and Smart

more efforts = more marketing = more knowledge = more freedom = save more
brains

who can do more and more with me in mid-year vacation ?
*
Anas Emad *
*my phone : 0144 27 49 47*

http://www.anaslive.com/