Chromium opens to community translations in Launchpad

Islam Hassan eng.islam_hassan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:44:40 UTC 2010

OK, I'll contact the Launchpad translations coordinators and see what happens.

From: email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 00:16:32 +0200
Subject: Re: Chromium opens to community translations in Launchpad
To: ubuntu-eg at lists.ubuntu.com

Lead by example, do it, others will follow, and suddenly you have ubuntu-eg members doing it and the group gets the credit. Whoever doesn't want to do it, is free not to as well

I know that, I just wanted the credit to go for Ubuntu-EG as a team working to push the open-source concept forward in Egypt, not just for me.

Ubuntu-eg at lists.ubuntu.com