Mansoura Volunteers

Elsayed Gamal gamal at 3mates.com
Mon Dec 6 06:41:48 UTC 2010

I believe that starting 6:30 PM will be more suitable and Fridays is well
known to be the most suitable for all :)
After E'shaa' prayer is the perfect timing, and if you are all agreed to
Aura Ruma, we can all Pray Eshaa' there at the nearby mosque :)

Thanks :)

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Ahmed Khattab Shams <
ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com> wrote:

> @all, can we all give our suggestions and free times so we manage it
> easily.
>
> my free days are, Tue, wed, thu and (Friday till 6pm)
>
> If we're going to meet, I'd, very much, like to express my thoughts
> about how to spread Ubuntu in Egypt and specially in Mansourah, I
> think it'll be stimulating and a good way for any of us to introduce
> himself to the rest of the team.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ahmed Shams