Software Freedom Day

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 24 14:54:31 UTC 2010

Ok guys here is what I think needs to be done:

1. Fawzy. Make sure that we have this place @ CUFE at least as a backup.

2. Anas. Can u please call ur contacts from LVAD and Ain Shams and ask if
they can provide us with a  place.

3. Have a meeting. I suggest next Saturday 28th of August.

4. I created a draft page for the event. Please add your name to the
contributors list and the roles you expect to play.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/Events/2010-09-18-SFD

Of course most of this will be agreed upon in the meeting. I just created
the page as a brain dump.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.