minutes of meeting

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:27:59 UTC 2009

Hi Gammal,

1- We were hoping that you will provide us with good news regarding holding
the event at CS, or we will have to wait till we get all the legal and
logistical stuff settled @ CU. Please provide us with more information
regarding this issue.

2- We decided to try and make the core sessions as small as possible, in
length and count. By core sessions I mean the sessions that all attendees
will attend. Other sessions like "Programming under Linux" is expected to be
a little specialized and a fewer people will attend it.

You're free to add as any number of session of the second kind, but you'll
have full responsibility of providing their slides and lecturer.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.