minutes of meeting

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy at ymail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:37:40 UTC 2009

AA my dear team.

Today we had a very "fruitful meeting" --as A. Toulan said- :D , anyway I wanted to thank all those who attended. (excluding myself :D )

Now we've almost got everything ready ... now on the wiki page there is a table with all the lectures (our event agenda) and it's lecturers, lecturers are supposed to prepare their presentations and they are also gonna share these on google docs or whatever so all the team would be able to help !

also all of us are encouraged to generate some eye catchy sentences for the publicity of the event ! (write them at the wiki page ).... moreover we are supposed to start publicizing this event everywhere (blogs , forums, facebook... etc) after 2 days or as soon as we get the OK from CS ppl :D !

yours,
M. Fawzy