Meeting

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:24:49 UTC 2009

Ok, here is a suggestion. Monday 7:30 PM , I guess some place with wireless
internet. Anyone know a good place in down town with wireless internet ?
I guess we will need the connection to start the actual work on the event
page and the presentations.

Salam.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Jonathan N. Hindi <jonathan.hindi at gmail.com