Installation Festival

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at
Sat Sep 26 21:15:28 UTC 2009

AA Aya,
I have been in contact with TAs Mostafa Saad and Eslam Foad from the
CS department and we have agreed to contact the vice-deans as soon as
possible. Feel free to contact them along with the rest of the C2S
teams to see if we can arrange something and keep me in sync.

As for the hall, I do think that the halls you suggested would be more
suitable for organizing the sessions, however installing ubuntu on
machines of attendants would require a more open space, perhaps the
ground floor of the new building or the open ground in front of el
modarrag el kebeer, however this will likely require some serious
approvals from the dean, but I don't think it's going to be a major
problem if we arrange the fest to take place during the weekend in a
Friday or a Saturday.

Please feel free to reply with any opinion or suggestion you see fit.