Installation Festival

Aya El Gebeely ayagebealy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 20:52:08 UTC 2009

Assalam Alikom,

Dear All,

  I've seen the recent mail about the event, that we might shift to FCI-CU ..

Actually I was checking the feasibility of the event with one of my team mates in a team called "C2S Team" (C2S: Connect to Success), we used to reserve the biggest hall* in the faculty for our annual event, and if we can do so for the installation festival. However, the hall reservation is never an easy issue, you know the bureaucratic rules of Cairo university.

Currently we are still investigating the issue, and whether this gonna affect the annual event that is made in the 2nd semester by the team or not.

So this is a path, there is another path, that we may contact the faculty Dean directly, and present the idea firmly and in fascinating way then she may approve or not "anyway she is an open-minded person" .

If Mohamed Gamal has another connections in the faculty that the festival can be made under its name, this will be another good solution too.

The biggest halls in the faculty are :
- Abd El Mone'em El Shafe'ey Hall --> Capacity 500+ person
- El Modarrag El Kebeer "bad logistics" --> Capacity 500+ Person (It's used for the lectures)
Or Seminar 1 room -> capacity 100 to 120 person at most.

 Meanwhile this is what I have, if I reached further good solutions with C2S team or any better idea , I'll update you isAllah

Best Regards,
Aya Raafat El Gebeely.
B.Sc. of Computer Science
Faculty of Computers and Information - Cairo University
Land of Ideas

*** It's Never Late to Pursue your Dream ***