Few questions

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:22:53 UTC 2009

Speaking of the topic, it seems my schedule is really too tight that I am
not able to keep in contact with the people at college, and I think this
mission should be better left to existing students.

I apologize for the fuss I created, yet I am still very eager to give any
help I can.

Thanks,
Mohammed