Dear Ubuntuers

Mohamed Zaian Extend at tecmina.com
Wed May 6 22:46:51 UTC 2009

Salam,

It's really good to finally here from you, if you didn't vote the vote was
made just because you are the only one who can grant access to an individual
to become a mailinglist launchpad Moderator , so we decided to contact the
loco council to solve our problems as we are working very hard to reunite
and refresh the team's activities, i hope to see you online on IRC or on
whatever , as i see you are agreeing on the vote you can proceed it without
waiting the loco council to take further action regarding the situation,
anyway we need you with us if you are free and if not try to help us as much
as you can, Thanks

--
Mohamed Zaian