!!

El Klazzik klazzik at gmx.com
Fri Mar 27 22:46:57 UTC 2009

I'm glad this mailing list is alive now:) A meeting is a fantastic idea,
If you guys are willing to hold it this week, that'd be great cus my
mid-term exams will probably start next week=(.

Something that you guys left, is this mailing list's IRC channel. Oh,
its #ubuntu-eg on freenode if you guys already forgot=p. Having some
chit-chats over there and discussing stuff will be faster + someone will
not have to worry about checking his/her mail frequently waiting for a
reply from someone (Like me, I'm not that into emails!!)

Anyway, for those who don't know how to get on IRC, simply download any
IRC client, like XChat for example. You can do that from searching for
'xchat' from Synaptic pkg manager, and let it do it's magic. Next step
would be launching xchat, you'll get a server popup, choose freenode and
connect, then after connecting, just type '/join #ubuntu-eg'.

Hope to see some action soon ;)