breaking the silence

Samer Azmy samer.azmy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:59:59 UTC 2009

For me it is ok
Shall we agree on Meeting at El Tahreer Sqaure on Sunday 8:00PM
My mobile number is 0164123458 , my name is Samer.

There is a nice coffee shop there where we can meet

Please confirm attendance , Name and mobile number

P.S. I have Ubuntu Stickers where i will bring some for everybody

Regards
Samer

______________________________
http://geek2live.blogspot.com/
http://www.siteheed.com
- You pick the level of your suffering yourself - Budha-
- There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man.  The true
nobility is in being superior to your previous self.-- Hindu proverb
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."-Abraham Lincoln
- Live Free or Die-Kernel The Canine-
- Without music, life would be a mistake.- Nietzsche
- He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires, and fears is
more than a king.-- John Milton
- The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless,unremembered
acts of kindness and love.-- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet --
- The higher type of man clings to virtue, the lower type of man clings to