breaking the silence

Samer Azmy samer.azmy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:44:54 UTC 2009

Amr,

that is cool, Thankx for breaking the Silence

I wonder if any1 knows that Today 25 March is the document Freedom Day
http://geek2live.blogspot.com/2009/03/document-freedom-day-o-25-march.html

I wonder if we may do anything today, even a small gathering to know each
other
and see if any of you interested in FOSS Advocacy

kind Regards
Samer

2009/3/25 Amr Hassan <amr.hassan at gmail.com>

> Hey guys, why is everyone keeping so quiet?
> What say you we throw a release party on the time of Jaunty's release?
>
> btw.. I've created an !ubuntueg group for us on identi.ca just moments ago
> :)
>
> -- Amr

______________________________
http://geek2live.blogspot.com/
http://www.siteheed.com
- You pick the level of your suffering yourself - Budha-
- There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man.  The true
nobility is in being superior to your previous self.-- Hindu proverb
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."-Abraham Lincoln
- Live Free or Die-Kernel The Canine-
- Without music, life would be a mistake.- Nietzsche
- He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires, and fears is
more than a king.-- John Milton
- The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless,unremembered
acts of kindness and love.-- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet --
- The higher type of man clings to virtue, the lower type of man clings to
material comfort.  The higher type of man cherishes justice, the lower type
of man cherishes the hope of favors to  be received.-- Confucius (551-479
BC) Chinese Philosopher