can i join your team

Mohammed Abbas malsaher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:00:17 UTC 2009

Hey guys, I also might show up tomorrow isA .. My name is Mohammed
Abbas, a 3rd year Electrical Engineering student at Ain Shams Uni ..
Been useing linux since 2002 and having a bit of experience .. I'm
also an open source activist with emphasis on open source web
technologies .. I got involved for quite a while in Joomla! support
team .. also I attended past events such as linux day 2007 ..

would you please specify the final place and date ?

Regards,

--
** If you can't read the message so well , please change page encoding
from within your browser to UTF-8 **

احترامى و تقديرى
محمد عباس

All The Best !