can i join your team

Abdel Rahman Barakat abdelrahman.barakat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:11:23 UTC 2009

hello all

I'm abdel rahaman barakat software engineer at Egypt development center, I'm
a big fan of ubuntu, i use ubuntu since 8.04. now i didn't use windows at
all(i remove it from my laptop although I've paid extra 5xx LE for the damn
licence) except for testing things on damn IE as I'm a web developer.

i hope to join your team, i can provide free support I'm not Linux geek but
i know good stuff and nothing impossible with google :D, I'm available every
day from 6pm - 9 pm except for Friday I'm not available at all and Saturday
I'm available till 9pm

regards
A. Barakat