ideas

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy at ymail.com
Mon Aug 17 05:47:03 UTC 2009

AA all,
First of all srry for the late reply :D , Second I just had a note about the CU event that "Ahmed" we are facing a little problem right here :D the problem is that we couldn't find a speaker till now ! so if any member here is ready to help in organizing such an event that would be great !
3rd .... just wanted to thank you Jonathan for your ideas ! "thank you !" .... but I generally hope we don't stop at "thanking" each other we need to start working on these ! :D

P.S: we contacted M. Gamal he was very helpful but unluckily he is out of Egypt right now so if any1 have any alternatives plz tell me :D

Regards
M. Fawzy