Meeting Agenda could be found on Wiki

El Klazzik klazzik at gmx.com
Sat Apr 11 16:31:19 UTC 2009

@Ahmed,

Thank you. My intention was not to start a war or anything, also not
tryin to _be/act_ tought. Thing is, he pretty much didn't like my words,
although I didnt make them up. That is why he started _naming_ me.
And obviously, I cant just sit there, and watch. Like I said, I know how
to deal with this and that.

I know I for one went a bit offtopic, so Im sorry for that.

Have a nice one. :)

Moataz.