Meeting Agenda could be found on Wiki

Hassan Ibraheem hasan.ibraheem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 12:47:50 UTC 2009

Can we just get back to discussing the meeting agenda?
It's a wiki page for God's sake....
and a meeting is a group activity... so whatever someone suggests, we must
agree we want to discuss that.
This is not something someone can manipulate, so go ahead and just suggest
whatever you have in mind.
and please disagree respectfully, we're trying to make some sort of
community out of nothing here... so it's not worth it really to insult each
other.

If you're going to let insults and bad manners hijack the discussion, then I
guess establishing the group isn't worth it after all.

What about meeting on IRC to discuss the Agenda. Yeah, I just suggested a
meeting about a meeting, but since we're going to discuss the agenda
anyway... let's discuss it in real-time.

2009/4/10 Samer Azmy <samer.azmy at gmail.com>

> All,
>
> Please find below the topics/Agenda of our proposed meeting
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/MeetingAgenda
>
> Details below
>

> * Discussing Differences between FOSS/FLOSS,Linux,Freeware,Shareware.
>
> * Difference between License schemes-this is a small discussion -.
>

> * Discussing Differences between FOSS/FLOSS,Linux,Freeware,Shareware.
>
> * Difference between License schemes-this is a small discussion -.
>
> * State what stuff to translate.
>
> * Defining our capabilities and contributions.
>
> * IRC usage.
>
> * Mailing list moderation.
>
> * Forum Moderation and bringing it to life.
>
> * Jaunty beta testing.
>
> * Forum Moderation and bringing it to life.
>
> * Finding the LOST KARIM FAYEZ.
>
> * Jaunty beta testing.
>
> * Distributing Ubuntu Stickers

Hassan Ibraheem