Meeting Agenda could be found on Wiki

El Klazzik klazzik at gmx.com
Sat Apr 11 12:05:36 UTC 2009

@samer,

I have no problem making things personal, oh wait, thats how it already
is. Anyone with half a brain can tell why I firstly commented on the
Wiki page thing. But I guess those were _your_ additions.

I'm no kid btw, kids are the ones who start cussing because their
'stickers' got offended, you know? Adding such stuff to a Wiki, which is
supposed to be a starting point for something, is just ridiculous.

Read on,

'Finding the LOST KARIM FAYEZ' << Karim Fayez is no _NEMO_. Putting this
on a _Wiki_ just shows how much it is failing.

'Forum Moderation and bringing it to life.' << putting 'Forum
Moderation' couldnt make the point? oh wait, I forgot you like making
things clear. REVIVE ON.

'Distributing Ubuntu Stickers' << Not saying this is bad, but it cant be
_anywhere_ near usefull to be put on an _Agenda_.

'Discussing Differences between FOSS/FLOSS,Linux,Freeware,Sharewar	e.'
<< What's the difference between FOSS/Freeware/Shareware and Linux? How
can you compare _licensing schemes/models_ to a kernel?
HAVE YOU EVER READ AN _INTRO_ BOOK TO GNU/LINUX? I surely doubt it.

Another thing that I should make clear, being a member _did_ give me the
right to talk to Councils. IRC Councils _read carefully, 'IRC'_ do
handle stuff such as official Ubuntu channel/oper managment. When you
join a community, _you_ for one can do something. Approval is another
story. I did _not_ ask them to transfer the channel to _ME_. It just
shows how experienced you are, Mr I-do-it-all-right-hail-on-\m/-*wink.

This is not the first time to find someone of your type, it comes as no
surprise to me. When I made the decision to actually join this group was
to _help_ people because I believe in the philosophies behind the Free
Software movement, not to argue with people of your type. But I just
cant avoid it all the time :/

As for the 'stickers', you know where you should _stick_ them. ;)

Moataz.