Meeting Agenda could be found on Wiki

Hassan Ibraheem hasan.ibraheem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:36:55 UTC 2009

I don't get it, why do you call it non-sense?
We should discuss how will we activate those communication channels.
Should we schedule IRC meetings on a weekly basis for example... or maybe
provide some training like #ubuntu-classroom ?
How would we activate the dead forums, or should we just keep it for people
who are seeking help.
Karim Fayez is the one who initiated this group, so in case he isn't
available anymore... we should discuss taking over the group, but maybe
someone knows him or can contact him to know his status, and we should know
who exactly will get hold of the list and other privileges.
And although I didn't join the group to get some stickers, I want one :D
(just for promotion, yeah , I want a sticker for the greater good :P ;) ) .

What I don't get is this:
* Discussing Differences between FOSS/FLOSS,Linux,Freeware,Shareware.
* Difference between License schemes-this is a small discussion -.
We're meeting for the sake of the group, not giving a FOSS panel, I don't
see how this is relevant here.
+ What is actually meant by "Jaunty Beta Testing" ?

Hassan Ibraheem