Meeting Agenda could be found on Wiki

Samer Azmy samer.azmy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:36:05 UTC 2009

All,

Please find below the topics/Agenda of our proposed meeting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/MeetingAgenda

Details below

* Discussing Differences between FOSS/FLOSS,Linux,Freeware,Shareware.

* Difference between License schemes-this is a small discussion -.

* Discussing Differences between FOSS/FLOSS,Linux,Freeware,Shareware.

* Difference between License schemes-this is a small discussion -.

* State what stuff to translate.

* Defining our capabilities and contributions.

* IRC usage.

* Mailing list moderation.

* Forum Moderation and bringing it to life.

* Jaunty beta testing.

* Forum Moderation and bringing it to life.

* Finding the LOST KARIM FAYEZ.

* Jaunty beta testing.

* Distributing Ubuntu Stickers

--