samer.azmy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:04:40 UTC 2009
for the issue of not being on IRC, I can not be on it during my working
hours. I will be there after working hours with is around 8PM CLT.
I do agree that IRC meetings are same important as face to face thingy, but
I want to build a relationship with all of us that is the point, you can not
imagine how good it was when i meet the other gentlemen last time.
I like this Meeting Agenda idea, let us construct the Agenda and then we
decide where we can meet , May be those who can meet face to face will meet
and then we connect online to catch up with you and others that can not join
. What you think ?
P.S. My name is Samer not Samir ---> thank you
On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Mohamed Zaian <Extend at tecmina.com> wrote:
> Samir i'm talking about online meeting in IRC , i have some great ideas and
> also ahmed toulan i only see him there no one joins but us and other users
> from eglug i knew , they are not yet a members
> Mohamed Zaian
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Samer Azmy <samer.azmy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> who is interested to attend another meeting ? our last meeting is almost a
>> week old.
>> Any one interested to meet ?
>> Please note that Original Ubuntu Stickers will be distributed in that
>> Waiting for replies
>> Ubuntu-eg mailing list
>> Ubuntu-eg at lists.ubuntu.com
>> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> Ubuntu-eg mailing list
> Ubuntu-eg at lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
- You pick the level of your suffering yourself - Budha-
- There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. The true
nobility is in being superior to your previous self.-- Hindu proverb
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."-Abraham Lincoln
- Live Free or Die-Kernel The Canine-
- Without music, life would be a mistake.- Nietzsche
- He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires, and fears is
more than a king.-- John Milton
- The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless,unremembered
acts of kindness and love.-- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet --
- The higher type of man clings to virtue, the lower type of man clings to
material comfort. The higher type of man cherishes justice, the lower type
of man cherishes the hope of favors to be received.-- Confucius (551-479
BC) Chinese Philosopher
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-eg