Linux /Ubuntu Tips and Tricks

Ahmad Sayed ahmad.ahmadsayed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:02:04 UTC 2009

Ok no big deal leave it to group manager to decide to continue or stop  this
thread if some people feel it is spaming thier Email with useless info

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Ahmed Toulan <thelinuxer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok guys I find that we disagree about the method of distribution of these
> tips and tricks. Can't we just make the man who started the whole thing
> decide ?

Dear Ahmed,
my take here that every one has his own style and method of writing this
will make  the resulted document hard to read, I only which to have people
focus on the contribution, and recommed someone to merge them all in one
place, to make them unified and clean, i do not recommend myself for this as
I am a terrible writer.

MeMo
>> can we put the tips in a wiki page (hopefully in Arabic) ?? would be much
more useful for everybody not just the mailing list member
The tip description could be translated into arabic easily after merging,
but I do not want to force people to use arabic, some people may not feel
confortable when writing technical terms in arabic, so let people feel free
to write it in any language  and we could translate it after merging.

People till we decide where to put them let us move forward with more
contributions from everyone.

What really disappoint me,  we got about 12 Email with only 5 tips & tricks,
I believe most of you  have a lot to share with the group.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed