Linux /Ubuntu Tips and Tricks

Ahmad Sayed ahmad.ahmadsayed at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:57:04 UTC 2009

Dear All,

We received 2 tips more to come. :), my target is 100 tricks.

Dear Ahmed, Muhammad
Ok, no problem with the place and translation, my own intend here is to warm
up our group with technical discussions, someone could take the useful tips
and clean them up and put them on ubuntuwiki or user guide no problem.

I am looking forward to meet all of guys in the next IRC meeting waiting for
it.