regarding ubuntu-eg

Samer Azmy samer.azmy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:10:40 UTC 2009

Moataz
Since you know about yourself , why not to share with us what you do ?!
Regards
Samer

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:24 PM, El Klazzik <klazzik at gmx.com> wrote:

> That's all good. I could not attend to the meeting either, I had an exam
> on the next day :o anyway, theres a lot of good ideas and plans, but
> this only can be done with everyone's effort. Not just one, or two.
>
> Something I wanted to question about, are you guys doin this
> contributing to Ubuntu, or GNU/Linux movement? Well, I do know for
> myself. What about you?
>
> Moataz.
>
> On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 16:15 +0200, Muhammad Zaian wrote:
> > Al Salam Allaikum,
> >
> > I don't know from where i should start, i heared about the meeting
> > from the mailing list but i couldn't attend due to some personal
> > issues, i heard also about the suggestions you guys made this is
> > great, from a while i'm talking to Ubuntu Loco Council , how they can
> > help the loco team here, earlier this year me & some guys organized
> > installfest in alexandria it was a good experience for us we needed
> > help and support so we lacked many things, now i think we need to
> > write a proposal for all of our contributions to the community, i want
> > to hear suggestions and let's write that in the wiki
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam we need to know who can help and
> > how, let's hear from you
> >
> > Mohamed Zaian

______________________________
http://geek2live.blogspot.com/
http://www.siteheed.com
- You pick the level of your suffering yourself - Budha-
- There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man.  The true
nobility is in being superior to your previous self.-- Hindu proverb
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."-Abraham Lincoln
- Live Free or Die-Kernel The Canine-
- Without music, life would be a mistake.- Nietzsche
- He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires, and fears is
more than a king.-- John Milton
- The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless,unremembered
acts of kindness and love.-- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet --
- The higher type of man clings to virtue, the lower type of man clings to
material comfort.  The higher type of man cherishes justice, the lower type
of man cherishes the hope of favors to  be received.-- Confucius (551-479
BC) Chinese Philosopher