Ubuntu-eg Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3

MeMo moamen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:28:40 UTC 2008

actually I don't think there is a specific category of what should be posted
here and what should be posted on the forums .
the thing is that while mailing lists guarantee that your post will be seen
by the members (because it's in there mail box ) ,it doesn't give your mail
the chance to be seen anywhere else since the web-based view of the mailing
lists is a total chaos .

Forums on to other hand give you the chance to be seen and heared by casual
visitors and search engines in a nice view ,but in a forum with very few
members and fewer casual visitors it's not likley to be answered at least in
a reasonable time frame .

Bottom line : Is there is a thing about what goes here and what goes on the
forums ?
                   I seriously doubt that ,you can post here or there or on
both :D

hope i helped