Newbie

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 19:02:35 UTC 2014

Nice to read this high-level conversation. Two things I would add:

1. Consider using LTSP-pnp with Epoptes. This is a great way to address some of the challenges you mentioned (and that I’ve encountered as a 25-year science teacher using 15-20 computers in my classroom). It can work with LDAP/Active Directory.
2. If you do continue the conversation on IRC, please copy/paste the IRC dialog back into this thread so that others can search/find and learn from the problems and wisdom shared.

Best of luck,
David G