FROM CAMEROON

Marc Stephan Nkouly mcsteann at gmail.com
Wed May 9 01:02:11 UTC 2012

Good Morning to every one reading this:
i present my self  as a
*Young African living at the base of the pyramid.*
*Hope to Master FOSS and help others take advantage of INTERNET.*
*Why not change the image people are having about Africa ???*
*anyway i believe our future is up to us.*
*i wish to get in touch with any one interested about Africa in miniature
<Cameroon>*
*am currently working in a Cyber cafe in Bamenda Cameroon, everyone
can Google my name to have an idea on who i am.*
*am really interested on UBUNTU  not just as a OS but most of all as
a philosophy and i really wish to learn more about, *
*the truth about me is that am a school drop out and the little i know
about computer is what i have been goggling and the the help i receive from
my friends*
*am member of social network like Facebook and Google + and i love to make
friends no matter their age .*
*i welcome any one to contact me an i will like to collaborate on project
like promoting ICT <DIGITAL LITERACY WITH OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGY >*
*THAN'S IN ADVANCE*
--
Marc Stephan Nkouly
bp: 223 Mankon