Problems with Edubuntu thin client setup in school...

Leena leena at itforchange.net
Mon Jun 20 16:08:10 UTC 2011

Thanks Jonathan,

Since this is at school server...next time I visit the school lab, I
will copy those files and attach here as well as to the link you
mentioned......

When I chose Manual installation(In Edubuntu 11.04 the option was
'something else'), I new my earlier Edubuntu installation was on sda7
and 8 so I  deleted those partitions and added, swap(twice the memory
size) and '/' root to the tables. Pretty routine stuff for partitioning
that's all.

I will try and install Edubuntu 11.04 again and see if the problem
persists......

Thanks,
Leena

--

-- *Leena Mulye*

Technical Project Associate
IT for Change
In special consultative status with the United Nations ECOSOC
www.ITforChange.net <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Tel:+91-80-2665 4134, 2653 6890. Fax:+91-80-4146 1055
Have you heard about the free and open source softwareVisit
http://www.public-software.in/<http://www.public-software.in/>