looking to find examples of sucessful initiatives world wide

Richard Moore RichardMoore at educationimpact.net
Tue Feb 1 16:03:49 UTC 2011

Colleagues

I work for an organisation called Education Impact who are undertaking a study to identify on behalf of the government of Malta successful education initiatives that have had a positive impact on the provision of :

-          A better skilled workforce

-          More capable teachers and educators able to deliver technology training

-          Better liaison between universities and  business

The government of Malta is looking to learn from world wide success and have asked Education Impact to seek out examples of best practice and successful initiatives, looking at your website it looks like you might be able to point us at a number of such  initiatives.   Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

We have created a small webform at  http://tinyurl.com/6z8s3bm<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F6z8s3bm&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzemfIygOWhsblEX8AEhamA3gXU72A> to collect examples of initiatives but are also more than happy to receive information by email or for you to contact me directly.  My email is richardmoore at educationimpact.net<mailto:richardmoore at educationimpact.net>

We  intend to publish our findings and I will be pleased to post a link to this list when the study is complete.

Thank you for your time in anticipation.

Kind regards,

Richard