Education and open source conference recommendations

Algot Runeman algot.runeman at
Thu Sep 16 14:19:17 BST 2010

I've taken the liberty of entering the information about the MassCUE
conference coming up in October. It may not be easily possible to get in
as a "vendor" this late. Though we are at Gillette Stadium, the
available tables fill quickly. To check the potential, contact:
vendor at There are additional vendor options at this web

MassCUE Conference, October 27-28, 2010, is a popular conference drawing
educators from the New England area. The conference has been running
since the start of the organization in 1982, moving last year to the
Gillette Stadium venue from Sturbridge Host Hotel.

On 09/15/2010 10:21 PM, Belinda Lopez wrote:
> I started this list of upcoming education and open source conferences.
> If anyone has any recommendations on other conferences where Ubuntu
> might want to have a presence or that you just recommend in general,
> please add them to the list.
> thanks!
> Dinda
> Education