Education and open source conference recommendations

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy.fluhmann at wintersisd.org
Thu Sep 16 05:08:20 BST 2010

Awesome, that's great dinda!  I'll be adding the TCEA Convention tonight or tomorrow. ~10,000 attendees (K12 and Higher Ed mostly).  And I'm even presenting this year!  Reducing Infrastructure Costs with Open Source-based Solutions. :-) (http://jfluhmann.edublogs.org/2010/05/31/presentation-submitted-for-tcea-2011/)

I would love to see an Ubuntu presence there. We have a statewide open source special interest group under the TCEA organization umbrella. We'll have an area designated for us to provide information and gather in general. If any Ubuntu fans, users, etc attend the Convention, I would encourage you to stop by and visit with us.  An Ubuntu or Canonical presence on the exhibit floor would be outstanding.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy Fluhmann
http://twitter.com/jfluhmann