Ubuntu in Education resources from Canonical

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Sep 2 16:25:40 BST 2010

Belinda, have you heard anything back about the request for Canonical
to relicense the desktop course material at
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Training

via CC-BY-SA?

That might enable more partnerships between for-profits and
not-for-profits to update it to 10.04 and improve it.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/