Greetings

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:51:34 GMT 2010

I wonder how, given sufficient/identical hardware specs, the set up
and running of a thin-client server/lab compares with running a
standard server/client setup.  I know that each has some benefits
relative to the other.

I guess my question is, if you have good enough hardware, would it
still be worth-your-while creating a thin client setup?  I suppose
that the answer to this question changes as more powerful hardware
gets displaced (and thus re-used in thin clients) and as more modern
versions of Ubuntu come along with easier and more versatile setup: a
complex and dynamic equation!

Thoughts anyone?

David