Nazim Qureshi | Anand Niketan nazim at
Sat Mar 20 07:40:54 GMT 2010

Dear All,

My name is Nazim Qureshi, as my signature suggests I am Head-Information
Technology for Anand Niketan Group of Schools. Anand Niketan Group of
Schools has a network of around 7 schools in the state of Gujarat India.

I am new user to Ubuntu and I am really fascinated and excited about using
educational add on to my Ubuntu 9.10 but because I have been a windows user
all time I am facing too many installation and deployment problems so I need
your help

Nazim Qureshi

H.O.D - Information Technology

Anand Niketan Group of Schools

+91 9737047700

“Technology makes it possible for people to gain control over everything,
except over technology”