Hi!

Benoit St-André bstandre at revolutionlinux.com
Mon Jan 25 00:42:36 GMT 2010

Hello all

Former science high school teacher, instructional technology advisor, I am working for Revolution Linux since the last 4 years as Educational Services Director, doing large scale open source deployments in K12 around North America. We are doing 1-to-1 netbook deployment, large LTSP and LTSP-Cluster deployments, and infrastructure.

And I've been using Open Source software since the last 10 years. :-)

Anybody else here will be at SCALE conference in LA next month ? There will be a whole day about Open Source Software in Education http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale8x/

Glad that this list is not dead !
---
Benoit St-André
Educational Services Director
Benoit.St-Andre at revolutionlinux.com http://revolutionlinux.com
1-800-996-8955 , ext 1112

Any views and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Revolution Linux.